Mad Monday – Golf Croquet Handicap Series Regulations 2016
- The competition will be open to all NDCC members holding a current GC Handicap Card
2. All games will be played to the SWF rules for the current season, including a ‘golden hoop’ if required.
3, All games will count and must be recorded on handicap cards.
4. Only players who have played a minimum of 10 games in the series shall be eligible to win.
5. The overall series winner will be the player with the best ratio of wins to losses, expressed as a percentage. Any tie for first place will be sorted by a suitable playoff between the players involved. A secondary prize will be awarded to the leading player who started the series with a handicap within the range 9 – 12.
6. Games will normally be played on the third Monday of each month during the season. Entry opens from the Monday of the previous week.
7. The order of play will be at the manager’s discretion, where possible in rounds. Players may enter for a half day only, and combine with another player of similar handicap to play the rest of the day.
8. All competitors shall be allowed 5 minutes practice at the beginning of each competition day.
9. Players having a bye in any round shall be allowed 5 minutes practice immediately before they play.
10. Practice will not be allowed at other times during the competition.